• Do not overtake,
• On the left shoulder of the road.
• A vehicle that has come to a dead stop at a pedestrian crossing or a scholar patrol.
• A vehicle that is slowing down at a YIELD sign.
• A vehicle that is slowing down when approaching a hill or a blind rise.
• In a curve or turn, except where the road is wide enough to allow safe overtaking.
• If overtaking can create a danger to any oncoming traffic or the vehicle that is being overtaken.
• If overtaking can create a danger to any pedestrians.
• Keep in the lane in which you are driving.
• Do not continually cross from one lane to another.
• Change lanes only when it is safe to do so.
• Always indicate your intention to change lanes before moving over to another lane.