Your practical driving test may be cancelled if,
•Your vehicle is modified (unless the modifications have been approved
by the Department of Transport and Main Roads).
• Your number plate is obscured by anything (such as a tow bar).
• Your number plate cannot be read from 20m away.
• Your vehicle does not meet the minimum standards for test vehicles.
• Your vehicle does not pass a basic safety check.
• L plates are not displayed on the vehicle.
•The registered operator of the vehicle has not signed the Examiner’s authority to drive test vehicle section on the Driver Licence Application/Renewal or Driving Test Appointment Sheet.
•You failed a practical driving test for the same class of licence earlier the same day.
•You did not sign the declaration on the Driver Licence Application/Renewal.
•You are under 25 and your logbook has not been checked and passed by the Department of Transport and Main Roads.